Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More Scrapbooking...

Last Tuesday night Cyril and I went out to celebrate Valentine's day. We were planning on going to Gekko, but came upon a new Chinese Buffet so decided to try it out. I loved it, the only downside was no tap water and no refills on pop. Loved the food and hope to take my parents there when they visit. After we headed over to see Valentine's Day the movie which I really liked. After we were off to our friend Rahul's place. It was his Birthday so we went over to celebrate with friends with drinks, munchies and a yummy cake. In the photo L to R: Rahul, me, Vasiliki, and Leonie. On Sunday we ventured out to go visit the FREE Discovery Museum. We got side tracked on the way and found the Life Science Center, which was not FREE but was money well spent. We go to see 3 "shows" as well as visit the exhibits. This photo is me "walking" like a reptile on the hot desert sand. It showed you where to put your hands and feet and you lifted the opposite hand and foot at the same time. Looks funny!
This past week I completed 2 Birthday cards, I didn't get pics of them but they are in the mail on the way to their recipients. I did get the pics of the 2 LOs I completed. The first was for a crop at SI. I used a sketch from The Pagemaps site, Feb 2010 page
This LO was for APOS, it was from a Blind Scrap that Icecheeks posted earlier this month that I had not completed so I tackled it last night.

This evening I hope to watch some more of the Olympics as I work on a Scrapbuilders LO from APOS, I have a few days to complete it.
Today I went to drop of an application to volunteer at Oxfam which is down the road. I have an interview with the manager on Friday so hope to start volunteering there soon! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment