Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Out for a stroll....

As I sat and watched the Olypmics last night online I decided to work on my album some more. I got 2 more pages done.
This yellow one I did following a Sketch from APOS forum (see blinkie on the side).


Over the weekend Cyril and I had planned to go to a Free Museum on Saturday, but Cyril woke up feeling under the weather on Saturday so we decided to lay it low in hopes that he would feel more up to it on Sunday. So when we got up on Sunday the weather was decent so we decdied to venture to a near by park instead to enjoy the outdoors rather then be cooped up in the Museum on the nice day. So now we plan on going another weekend. Here are some of the photots I caught while at the park.



Cheers and have a great day. Happy Pancake Day (Shrove's Tuesday). We are heading out to a movie and dinner for our Valentine's Celebration and then out to celebrate a friend's Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment