Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here is some of my work....

Well I have been scrapping over the past few days and have finally got started on my Honeymoon album. It is my first 8x8 I've ever done. Kind of fun but a little challenging at first. I'm so used to putting more on my page and have to learn to cut back a bit.









I also got a few Valentine's Day cards done which I will be placing in the mail soon!




Cyril and I had a good weekend. We got out to the gym on Saturday where he played some football with the guys and I did a workout in the gym. Haven't been to the gym since October so it felt good to get back there. Also we headed down to the river to look at the bridges, we took some pics as well. Here are few:

That's all for now. Did learn a lesson today on this blog creating...upload pics first...then type around! lol

1 comment: