Thursday, February 11, 2010

Fun stuff

I had a very productive day yesterday, got 4 pages done for my 8x8 Honeymoon album! Having lots of fun with it and it's going to be finished really soon!






Also had an expensive day today. Went to the train station and bought some tickets. Cyril and I are going to see Jeff Dunham in Sheffield, which is about a 3 hour train ride away. Then I also needed to pick up the tickets for me to go to London and get my parents and bring them back here and for them to return to London for their plane home. One step closer to them being here! :D
Hope to get more pages finished tonight and will be posting them this weekend. No plans for Valentine's on Sunday. We are going out Tuesday instead, to avoid all the crowds and we want to go to a movie so Tuesday is cheap day. Got save money where we can! lol You have any plans?
Off to get a snack! Ciao for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment