Friday, May 20, 2011

From SJ with love...

Sitting here in bed in SJ, not feeling to yummy, think I'm coming down with a cold...yuck! It's the weekend though, so I'm going to enjoy it! We are here visiting my in-laws for the May long weekend. Also going to do some shopping, and I got my Tupperware order finally! :D Loved taking it all out to check it out, can't wait to get it home and find homes for it.
I had a fun time scraping this last week. Got a LO done for Michelle's Challenge over at the APOS! Forum. She inspired us by posting a song!






Tonight another weekly challenge was posted by the lovely Meg! I love the bright colors and know that I lots of bright colored paper for the challenge, now just to find the right photo to go along with it!

I have a few plans for this week in scrapping, one is to my challenge together! Please visit me on the Forum at A PILE OF SCRAP! next Friday May 27th when I post the Weekly Challenge!


Have you been doing any scrapbooking this week? Cards? If so, come on over to APOS! and share with us your talents, we'd love to meet you!


I hope you all have a wonderful May long weekend! I'll see you soon!

1 comment: