Thursday, May 12, 2011

All things Scrappy

It's been kind of blah here lately. Lots of rain and dreary days, today I think the sun is trying to peak out though! I'll hope for the best on my day off. Lots of things going on today, hoping to get a few LOs done and to also get 2 cards finished. Wish me luck!

Since I last posted, I attended National Scrapbooking Day with APOS! at Gibson Memorial United Church. It was so much fun with lots of great ladies to visit with, chat with and have a great time! I got a few projects done!

This first project is one of my new fave Layouts! I love the colors and those flowers are to just BEAUTIFUL!!! :D



My SIL is having a Birthday later in the month so I though it was a great time to get a card made early, seeing how we have to mail it to Halifax! Hubby is now in charge in writing in the card and getting it mailed off...it's still sitting on the coffee table! lol


Tam's over at APOS! posted the first Inspiration Challenge. It was a theme around the Royal Wedding! Something Borrowed (I still have to creat my borrowed LO), Something Blue (pretty obvious..lol), Something Old (Some of the buttons have been around for awhile, they belonged to my Grandmother) Something New (New travel embellies). Please pop over for a visit to the forum to check out all the other GREAT LOs for this challenge!



For about two weeks there was a challenge posted on the A PILE OF SCRAP! Forum to do a LO with 90% of the supplies being Girl's Paperie! I loved these papers and cute lil number brads!




The next 2 days will be quite busy trying to get some more LOs done! Can't wait to share them with you all! Don't froget to pop over to the APOS! Forum and join the ladies Friday night for a new Inspiration Challenge, and also on Saturday May 15th I will be revealing the Scrapper of the Month for May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment