Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cards!

I've got lots of cards to be making this month. I started today and made 2 Mother's Day cards with Pinwheels, but sadly forgot to take my pics :( I really have to learn to take pics of my projects. I have a few more Birthday cards to make so I'll be taking some pics of those. Over at A PILE OF SCRAP! they have great card ideas on the forum, if you need any inspiration, that is the place to go.

National Scrapbooking Day is coming up really fast! I can't wait for 12 hours of Scrapping with my APOS! Buddies. I have to get some planning done, I know of 2 LOs already that I would like to get done. Also I love to have some sketches printed off to take with me so I have ideas with me at all times. I will need to make sure everything is packed and in order for my outing too, don't want to forget anything. Although APOS! will be on site for me to buy anything I forget.

Happy Scrapping in the days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment