Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August Blog Challenge

Hello all!!!

Sorry it has been soooooooooo long since my last update. I finished my adventures across the ocean and have since returned home and been busy busy busy!

This post is inspired from a blog challnge from Skrap 'n Chat (www.skrapnchat.com). Lisa is hosting a monthly challenge. I'm a little late on this, but I figure better late then never!

I've had lots of firsts in my life but I'm going to talk about a recent one. My first REAL job.

When I returned home to NB I was looking to start my Full Time Career as a Pharmacy Technician. I had heard that a local pharmacy was hiring and I took my resume in not thinking much about it. Then shortly after I received a call for an interview and was lucky enough to be hired with in a week! It was so exciting, I was starting a newish adventure. I have worked in a Pharmacy for years but this was at a new store, new co-workers and bosses.
I love being there Full time, earning money, working towards getting health benefits and all those perks. It may not seem exciting to others, but to me it's the next step towards my husband and I getting a place, saving money for our future and as a bonus I love the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment