Saturday, September 17, 2011

Crop for the Cure Weekend LOs

Hello my scrappy friends!

I'm here to share with you the LOs that I made while attending the Crop for the Cure at A PILE OF SCRAP! last weekend.

There was lots of fun to be had with the ladies on that Saturday.

This first LO was done for the Online Crop I'm hosting this weekend. It is for the Geography Challenge.


For the next LO we were given a sketch created by Vicki from A PILE OF SKETCHES. I also decided to thow in some pink for Tams challenge over at APOS! for us to use pink on any creation and she will donate 50 cents to the Run for the Cure team.

 I did Michelle's September Inspiration Challenge which was to use the colors Green, Brown and Cream in a LO.
 This final LO that I am able to share is for the Online Crop as well. For the Recess Challenge!


Come on over to APOS! Forum and join us for the Crop this weekend. You have until Monday night at midnight to post your LOs!  Please come and visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment