Monday, September 5, 2011

Creative Juices

...have made a return!  I got scrappy yesterday and made 2 cards and 1 LO! I felt so accomplished once I was done. Haven't made some things in a long time!
This LO I made using a sketch from A Pile of Sketches. An awesome new sketch site! I also did Scrapinmamas July Inspiration Challenge to use some stitching on the LO.

A card I made for my Dad for his Birthday.


The Anniversary card was made using Tam's Sept. Inspiration Challenge from A PILE OF SCRAP! It was to use the colors Brown, Cream and Blue. I also was inspired by Tams' August Highlight to use Glubers for the first time to make the flower! They are so much fun to use. I recommend picking some up!


That's all for now ladies and gents! Hope you are having a great holiday weekend!

1 comment: