Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Monday

....not my fave day of the week. But this was a decent Monday if I say so myself.
Weekend started off good. Spent Friday evening with scrapping friends at A PILE OF SCRAP! for a late night crop! I accomplished 2 LOs (minus titles) and willl share them with you all once I complete the titles..lol.  One was for Diana's Color Challenge. If you're interested, pop over to the forum and check it out!

Then on Saturday I was busy with family!
Sunday was dedicated to the Run for the Cure with my Bust Buddies Team! We all did wonderful and raised lots of funds for the great cause! It was great to do it with the great ladies!

Photos will be scrapped and shared in the near future!

Here are 2 Layouts from September I did. They were for the 2 different Scrapbuilders Teams:




Until next time! Scrap lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment