Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New LOs

So I was fairly productive on Sunday for the online Crop over at A PILE OF SCRAP!  I got 3 LOs done for Tams' challenges.

This was the Guess Who Challenge, we were challenge to do some form of hidden journalling.


This was the Pictionary Challenge. We were challenge to do some doodling or drawing on our LO.

This was the first Challenge I did. It was a Boggle Challenge. We took A PILE OF SCRAP ROCKS and had to create a title for our LO out of these letters.



This crop was a lot of fun and there was soooo much inspiration there. I will still be using some of the challenges to create more LOs.

Hope you pop over and visit us at APOS! there are weekly Inspiration challenges that are posted and I will be posting the next one on Friday! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment